• A-Bible v. 4.x is 64 bit and runs on Mac OS X 10.9 and up
• Integrates English, Japanese, German, Finnish, Chinese, and original language Greek Bible translations.
• Menus and Dialogs are localized in English, Japanese, German and Finnish.
• Versions available with the Basic Application: Kogoyaku 1955 (with furigana/rubi), ASV, KJV, Tsukamoto New Testament, Bungoyaku New Testament (with furigana/rubi), Emmaus Publishing New Testament, Chinese Union Version (Simplified & Traditional)
• Add-On modules can be purchased separately for A-Bible: ESV (with cross references); Shinkaiyaku 2017 (with furigana/rubi, cross references, notes); Japan Bible Society New Joint Translation (with furigana/rubi, cross references, notes); Shinkaiyaku 3rd rev. (with furigana/rubi); Shinkyodoyaku; Kogoyaku 2008; Uusi kirkkoraamattu 1992 & 1938 Suomi (Finnish); Luther 1545, Luther 1912, Luther 1984, Elberfelder 1871, Elberfelder 1905, NeÜ, Schlachter 1951
• Features include powerful search options, easy copy and paste, easy comparison of different versions (even different languages) verse-by-verse or chapter-by-chapter, display of furigana, links to Bible dictionaries and to the Japanese “Bible Master” software.
• Greek Language add-on includes UBS 4 Greek NT with Friberg’s AGNT grammatical tagging, Byzantine -Majority Text (Robinson-Pierpont), TIschendorf (Peterson), Scriviner -Textus Receptus, Stephens - Textus Receptus, Westcott-Hort - Alexandrian Text
Japan Bible Society New Joint Translation
with furigana/rubi (inline), footnotes, and cross-references
A-Bible 4.x Includes Manna: a daily reading guide with 3 different reading plans for the year.
Also included is ‘Look Up!’ an easy way to display A-Bible on screen when using a projector.
聖書の達人： “Bible Master” software (sold separately by Word of Life Press ) can be directly linked to A-Bible including the Shinkaiyaku 2017 and the Japan Bible Society New International Version
Shinkaiyaku 2017 Available with furigana/rubi (inline), footnotes, and cross-references
You will need A-Bible v4.0 or higher to install the Shinkaiyaku 2017 and the Japan Bible Society New International Version add-ons.